Two SATA 6Gbps ports for high speed access to large internal storage solutions
- Supports SATA Rev 3.0 transfer speeds up to 6.0Gbps and backwards compatible with SATA I/II at 1.5/3.0Gbps
- Port Multiplier FIS-based and Command-based switching supported
- Supports RAID 0 and 1 modes
The PEXSAT32 2-Port PCI Express SATA 6 Gbps (SATA 3.0) Controller Card offers simple connectivity between a host computer and SATA 3.0 devices - a cost-effective solution for connecting high-speed storage, such as High RPM Hard Drives and Solid State Drives (SSD), which in turn allows for easier data backups and archiving.
With full support for SATA 3.0 hard drives and data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, the adapter card features a native PCI Express single chipset that provides enhanced compatibility, reliability and performance for external SATA 600 MB/s storage needs.
The controller card is backward compatible with SATA 2.0 devices, providing the versatility to use older storage, and features support for RAID 0 and 1 modes as well as port multiplier capability with command-based and FIS-based switching for connecting multiple external hard drives to a host PC through a single SATA connection.
A dual profile solution, the SATA 3.0 controller card includes a low profile/half-height bracket for installation in slimline or small form factor computer cases.
- Twice the speed of SATA II (3Gbps)
- Ships with a full profile bracket install, low profile included
Download Manual here
Download Driver here
Add two internal SATA 6Gbps port for connecting SATA rev 3.0 (6Gbps) Hard Drives
High performance internal SATA storage solution
Multimedia streaming or video editing
Perfect for multi-drive internal raid storage solutions, the SATA 3.0 controller card includes a low profile/half-height bracket
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.